The athlete/family area of Results HQ can be accessed through the ResultsHQ link on the main menu of our website above. This area is how you will:
- View NSLAC weekly results from NSLAC carnivals – athletes and parents
- Access historical results (and records) from NSLAC carnivals (starting 2014-15) – athletes and parents
- Review weekly results prior to results finalisation – age managers
This video is a useful introduction to the athlete/family area. It shows the basic results access for your family.
The NSLAC access also has three buttons below the listed Family Members: <All Centre Results>, <Previous Season Results>, and <Centre Records> which allow all registered athletes access to NSLAC results other than their own.
Your Username will be the email address you used to register for Little Athletics.
Click on the “Forgot your username or password” link below the logon fields to get your password sent to you.
It is recommended you reset your password once you have successfully logged in through the “Profile” link at the top right of the page. [Please note that other values on the Profile page are imported from the LANSW registration system so do not use this page to advise LANSW of a change in contact details].
If you have tried the above and do not succeed in logging in through the above processes or you can not see all of your athletes, please contact the NSLAC Results Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org (do not contact Little Athletics NSW, or Results HQ). When you email please provide the name and age group(s) of your athletes.
NSLAC will be using the following Results HQ functionality:
- RaceHQ – capture track times and results from electronic timing
- CompetitionHQ – capture field results at standalone computers (in place of spreadsheets)
- CompetitionHQ App – for data entry on your mobile device
- manage event programs and field recording sheets
- manage points (improvement, championship, multi, attendance)
- online access to athlete/centre results
Note that NSLAC does not use ResultsHQ for athlete registration.