2021-22 season registration is now open. Registration is via the Little Athletics NSW registration portal – see link below.
- Note for returning members – Little Athletics NSW have implemented a new registration system this year, so you will need to create a new account when you register – details to come.
- Registration fee for the 2021-22 season is $180 per athlete
- NSW Active Kids Vouchers may be used – be sure to obtain your vouchers before registering
- Unfortunately, Trial membership are not available for the 2021-22 season
- Tiny Tots for 4yo athletes will be available this season subject to conditions (see below)
Registration collection day will be 30th October, 9:30am-11:30am or 2:00pm – 4:00pm down at Rotary. Uniform collection will be available for online orders.
- Registration collection will be Saturday mornings after 8am – your child will not be able to participate until after you have collected their registration number and pinned it to their club uniform top.
- Please read through our extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about the club and our carnivals.
All registered athletes must wear a club uniform top to our Saturday morning carnivals and to all competition events. Uniform is not required for Sunday coaching.
Uniform consists of a tshirt, singlet or crop top – which may be purchased from our online store and collected at one of our pre-season registration collection days or at one of our Saturday morning carnivals. We prefer our athletes wear black shorts or compression tights.
- Age groups are determined on a calendar year basis
- Children born from Jan 2005 through to Dec 2016 are eligible to register for the 2021-22 season
- Tiny Tots cannot register until they turn 4 years old
Tiny Tots is a group which participates in game play aimed at the development of fundamental movement skills. Tots are not involved in regular athletics.
- Tiny Tots is only open to younger siblings of registered NSLAC athletes.
- Tots can only register/participate at NSLAC once they turn 4 years old (children who are still 3 can not commence until they turn 4).
- Important COVID note: The availability of Tiny Tots memberships is subject to COVID restrictions in place when the season commences and the number of registered participants. The availability of Tiny Tots membership may be withdrawn if NSLAC needs to do so to remain within COVID restrictions and/or the participation numbers are too low to make the group viable.
- Note that trial memberships are not available for the 2021-22 season
- Trial membership is available for a $30 fee.
- Trial membership is only open to athletes who have not previously been a member of a Little Athletics club.
- The fee is not refundable but will be credited against the full membership fee if athletes decide to join.
- Athletes may trial on any two Saturdays from week 2 (25 September) until week 5 (16 October) of our season.
- Important COVID note: The availability of trial memberships is subject to COVID restrictions in place when the season commences. The availability of Trial membership may be withdrawn if NSLAC needs to do so to remain within COVID restrictions.