Week 2 Carnival - 30 September (updated 25 September)
Keep an eye on this news item for updates on our carnivals
- Sign up for your week 2 volunteer duty here. There is limited space on Bannockburn Oval and parents on the field will be limited to the nominated volunteers.
- The event program for our second carnival of the year can be found here.
- Get your uniform order in at the NSLAC store by lunch time on Thursday to be able to collect your order at Bannockburn on the coming Saturday.
- A map of Bannockburn Oval can be found here. Please note that the centre field is out-of-bounds to anyone who is not competing in a throws event or helping to run one. Athletes are to go around the track, they are NOT to cross the centre field.
- If you have not completed your registration yet (by supplying proof of age or by collecting your rego number) then you will not be able to do this at Bannockburn until after 2pm on Saturday. You will not be able to compete before your registration is complete.
The NSLAC Uniform Store is Now OPEN Online
You can now order and pay for your uniform(s) online at the NSLAC store.
Please note that NSLAC will not be mailing you your purchases - you will be able to collect your purchase at either of our registration days or at our Saturday carnivals. Bring your receipt with you.
2017-18 Season Information
The NSLAC 2017-18 Season Information Sheet provides an overview of our centre and its workings when we have access to our home ground.
If you have yet to finalise your membership (but have paid and registered online) you will not be able to do this at Bannockburn until after 2pm on Saturday the 23rd. You will not be able to compete before your registration is complete.
- Saturday 23 September - Season starts @ Bannockburn Oval from 1pm
As you have seen here earlier, we will be holding our carnivals at Bannockburn Oval, Pymble on Saturday afternoons until Rotary Field is open again.
Our competitions will commence at approximately 1pm every week and the first carnival will be held on Saturday 23 September 2017. Please watch this website for details of the Event Program and parent roster nearer the time. ROTARY FIELD At the moment, we do not know when Willoughby Council will re-open Rotary Field.
The establishment of the newly laid turf is entirely dependent on the weather, but rest assured as soon as the Council reopen the field, we will revert to our usual Saturday morning competitions there. Again, please watch this website for any updates as they become available to us.
If you have not yet done so, you can register here for the upcoming season: Centre Registration System or http://www.lansw.com.au/ and select the big blue box ‘REGISTER HERE’ on the right hand side of the screen.
NSLAC Management Committee
Plan your 2017-18 season - Zone and Aus. All Schools clash this year
As dates are starting to be confirmed for the coming season we'll be updating the season calendar and Championship event information. This season Zone will clash with The Australian All Schools Track and Field Championships so we have some information about exemptions for affected athletes posted on the Zone Championships page.
Our Major Sponsor - Chatswood Orthodontics
Our major sponsor is Chatswood Orthodontics. Chatswood Orthodontics is owned by Dr Nour Eldin Tarraf and the practice has been in operation for 35 years (previously as the Sydney Smile Specialists). Chatswood Orthodontics is based in Spring St Chatswood, in the centre of the Chatswood shopping precinct and provides services for adults and children alike. NSLAC says thank you very much to Dr Tarraf and his team and we encourage our members and their families to support them as they support us.